Chemical Plant & Refinery Injuries & Diseases
If you or a loved one have suffered an industrial or refinery accident, illness or been diagnosed with any of the following occupational diseases, then you need to consult with an attorney to discuss a potential toxic chemical exposure and personal injury lawsuit. Free Case Consultation from an Experienced Toxic Injury Trial Lawyer. No Fees or No Expenses Ever Charged to you unless you Recovery Compensation.
- AML (Acute Myelogenous Leukemia) from benzene exposure
- MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndrome) from benzene exposure
- NHL (Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma) from benzene exposure
- Mesothelioma Cancer from Asbestos Exposure
- Benzidine or Butadiene related Bladder Cancer
- Berylliosis or Chronic Beryllium Disease (CDC)
- Arsenic Poisoning & Death,
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM) Brain Cancer & Angiosarcoma of the Liver
- PVC / Vinyl Chloride Gas (VC) Brain Cancer & Angiosarcoma of the Liver
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML), Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS), Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) or Mesothelioma Asbestos Cancer or other cancers & diseases, then you need to consult with an attorney to discuss a potential exposure lawsuit. Talk to a Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer, certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, with 30+ years of legal experience. Call 1-800-883-9858 or click the link below.