Benzene Exposure Lawsuit
Toxic Exposure Lawsuit
Toxic exposures can occur anywhere, but certain industries such petrochemical plants, electrical powerplants, construction sites, underground mines, ship building, refineries, tank barges, ship repair facilities, oilfield drilling and fracking operations, textile factories, chemical barges, paper plants, railroad repair and maintenance, jet and aircraft fueling facilities van carry higher risk for toxic exposures.
Common toxic diseases include AML Leukemia, bladder cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, brain and bone cancer and many blood cancers.
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL)
- Mesothelioma / Lung Cancer from Asbestos Exposure
- Vinyl Chloride (VC) Brain Cancer & Angiosarcoma of the Liver Lawsuit
- Arsenic Poisoning & Death
- Berylliosis – Chronic Beryllium Disease (CBD) Lawsuit
- Benzidine – Butadiene Bladder Cancer Lawsuit
Toxic Exposure Lawsuits – Talk to a Trial Lawyer
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia (AML), myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), or non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), mesothelioma or asbestos lung cancer or any type of cancer, then you need to consult with an attorney to discuss a potential toxic exposure lawsuit.
Talk to a Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer, certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, with 40 plus years of experience. Free Case Consultation from an Experienced Toxic Injury Trial Lawyer. No Fees or No Expenses Ever Charged to you unless you Recovery Compensation. Call 1-800-883-9858 or click the link below.